Inflatable Tender 270 Blue Grey ALUMINIUM Deck 2.7m
Strictly 1 only at this price. When it's gone it's gone. a 2.7 metre inflatable boat with aluminium floor.
- 3+1 people
- upto 10hp
Your payments are processed by PayPal & are 100% secure.
Delivery via Royal Mail or Hermes Courier
Manufactured using the best quality European sourced materials and incorporating key safety features into the design which makes them easy to use and inspires confidence in operation. Two fabric layers separated by a woven-in system of threads. This thread link system produces an extremely strong connection between the layers. The lightness of the design means that it is quicker to get on the plane. The aluminium deck gives rigidity and strength and can handle rough use. Ideal for fishing.
- Multiple chamber tubes - gives greater safety when a tube is punctured - allows you to get ashore or to your vessel whilst still afloat
- Hot air welded seams - offers permanent, watertight, airtight welding - making a continuous sheet of PVC - this eliminates the problems with glued seams which deteriorate over time when in contact with moisture
- Strong bench seat - remains cool to sit on, even in the sun, provides a strong seat which also increases stability of the tender
- Lightweight aluminium oars with integrated oar locks fitted to dinghy - ensures no losses over the side!
- Lifeline - on both sides of the boat running from bow to stern - terminated & routed through chunky, heavy duty pad eyes
- Large diameter tubes - making them safer to use than most other dinghies on the market, and offer large boat performance, stability & handling - making everyone onboard feel safe & secure
- Davit lifting points factory fitted as standard - ready to go & easy to hang from davits - avoids extra time & hassle adding these features on lesser competitor models
- Twin D-ring towing eyes on inflatable range
- Handholds & handles ergonomically located bow & stern to make it easier to lift & manoeuvre the boat when out of the water
- Heavy duty moulded rubbing strake on all tubes - runs right round the boat to fend off any scrapes you may get into
- Simple orientation gate bailer in transom - allows fast bailing when on the plane
- Supplied with pump, oars, seat, repair kit & transit bag for quick pack down & compact storage