Rule Bilge Pump-360 gph
Rule Bilge Pumps 360 GPH. This pump is designed for the smaller boat, pumps 360 gallons per hour.
Your payments are processed by PayPal & are 100% secure.
Delivery via Royal Mail or Hermes Courier
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 99mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 2.1(amps)
- Fuse Size: 2.5 amp
- Output: Up to 23 litres/minute (5 gallons/minute) without check valve. Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Light, compact pump for ski-boats and small vessels.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)
No customer reviews for the moment.
error Your review appreciation cannot be sent
feedback Report comment
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
check_circle Report sent
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
error Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
check_circle Review sent
Your comment has been submitted and will be available once approved by a moderator.