Here at Newhaven, Peter Leonard Marine have a flourishing marina offering all services and a sheltered, secure location.
Peter Leonard Marine have recently purchased the moorings formally known as Cantells and Sons, in Robinson Road, Newhaven.
PLM have already carried out emergency maintenance to the pontoons and have added security gates at the access to the pontoons. Toilet facilities, electricity and water have also been laid on.
With the addition of the new PLM Robinson Road moorings, PLM can now accommodate over 200 boats afloat and ashore between the Denton Island and Robinson Road marinas.
In the coming months, PLM are planning several new upgrades to the new moorings, including increasing the capacity, security cameras and lighting, wifi and toilets.
• Floating tidal pontoons for vessels to 45ft
• 24 hour access to your vessel
• Electricity and water available on pontoons
• Riverbank moorings available for vessels up to 100ft
• Berth holders car park on site
• Berth holders toilets
• Berth holders showers
• Berth holders launderette
For full details please contact us by clicking here.